Joining the gang at Susanne’s and posting my five favorites of the week:
1. A visit from my sister and her two children last weekend. Our visits are too few and much too far between. My husband and I (and the boys too) had fun trying to spoil her kids just a little. I wish we lived closer!
2. An evening of great food, great coffee and great conversation at the home of new friends last Saturday night. I love being around friends who love to bless others with their hospitality! I also love the bond that exists between believers because of Jesus. How good He is to us!
3. Sunday morning worship at my church. Hearing one couple’s testimony of God’s grace in their lives and then welcoming them as new members. Partaking of the Lord’s supper with my sisters and brothers and fellow church members. Being convicted by the preaching of God’s Word. A good morning, indeed.
4. The beautiful snowfall this week. It was the fourth such occurrence this season and still I think it beautiful, particularly when it doesn’t interfere with school and other obligations.
5. My fifth and final favorite of the week has yet to occur but I’m looking forward to it so much that it most definitely deserves a spot on the favorite list: I am finally getting the long overdue cut and color. Yes, call me frivolous, but I’m talking about my hair. Not only am I looking shaggy but I also remotely resemble a skunk what with all the gray! So, yeah, I’m headed to the beauty shop and I’m excited. And yes, I suppose I am just that shallow! 🙂
What about you? What are your favorites of the week? Let us know in the comments or link up over at Living to Tell the Story!