Joining other bloggers who devote their Thursday posts to express gratitude for various and sundry blessings throughout the week…
So, this week I am thankful for…
- Snow. Rare and beautiful in this part of the world!
- The rarity of snow in this part of the world. I like it as a novelty and not as the norm!
- My rain boots that keep my feet warm and dry when I venture out in the snow.
- My new winter coat that I ordered at a post Christmas sale price and delivered just in time for the snow.
- The snow occurring in close enough proximity to Christmas so that the novelty of the boys’ new video games hasn’t yet worn off, thereby limiting complaints of boredom.
- The brilliant white of the snow reminding me of the glorious news that though my sins be as scarlet because of Jesus they are white as snow!
- The arrival of my replacement coffee pot from the manufacturer.
What are you thankful for today? Let us give thanks to the Lord for He is good; His mercy endures forever!