I am currently reading:
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins in eager anticipation of the arrival of Mockingjay any day now from amazon!
- A Praying Life: Connecting with God in a Distracting World by Paul Miller
- By His Wounds You Are Healed: how the message of Ephesians transforms a woman’s identity by Wendy Alsup
I plan to read next:
- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
- Surprised by Grace: God’s Relentless Pursuit of Rebels by Tullian Tchividjian. I’ll be reading along with my friends Leslie and Melissa. My pastor is currently preaching through the book of Jonah so I’m doubly excited about the double dose of Truth from this Old Testament prophet!
Other books I’d like to read soon:
- One Corpse Too Many by Peter Ellis, on the recommendation of Caniad at Dwell in Possibility
- Evangelism and the Sovereignty of God by J I Packer. I’ve had this on my TBR (“To Be Read”) pile forever! I really hope to get to it and soon.
So, what are YOU reading this month? Link up over at 5 Minutes for Books!