My friend Carrie at Reading to Know tagged me awhile back with an “Honest Scrap” shout out. In this meme, I must post ten honest things about myself, which I assume to be ten honest things I haven’t already posted. Nearly all of my posting seems, at least to me, to be a perpetual confessional of sorts so finding ten more honest things isn’t as easy as it may seem…
1. I do not drink milk. Yuck.
2. When I renewed my driver’s license a few months ago, in a noble burst of integrity, I put my actual weight. Yeah, really. Why, I do not know but I will admit to the occasional flush of regret and embarrassment, not to mention fear that someone might take note.
3. Nerd alert: My DVR is set to record all new episodes of Masterpiece Classics on PBS.
4. I keep a hidden stash of dark chocolate.
5. I do not like talking on the phone.
6. Nerd alert #2: Two of my favorite websites–dictionary.com and thesaurus.com
7. I do not watch the local news. Ever.
8. I do like to watch “House Hunters,” most especially “House Hunters International.”
9. My favorite hymn is Be Thou My Vision. Other favorites (among many): Garden Salsa Sun Chips, Pride and Prejudice (the novel especially but the movies too), and 2 Cor. 4:6.
10. Nerd alert #3: One of my dreams is to go back to school.
Want to get honest with your readers? Then consider yourself tagged and let me know when you post your ten honest things!