I’m a little late (like by a whole day) but this week, as I join Kim of The Upward Call and other blogger friends in expressing gratitude on Thursdays (or Fridays), I am grateful for:
- Friends and family who love my boys and share our joy as we celebrate important, milestone birthdays
- Family members who made the trip in order to celebrate in person and my mom who brought a lot of the party food
- My thorough and copious Bible study notes as they are making my preparation for the women’s conference in Nicaragua that much easier
- My church. I’ve been overwhelmed these past few days by gratitude for my church family. I love them all.
- Friends who pray, friends who volunteer to pick up kids from school, friends who tell us “If you need anything, please call” and mean it
- My sons and the easy, generous forgiveness they grant so readily to their stressed out, imperfect mother
- My husband and his unwavering support and unrelenting love
What are you thankful for this week?