Today I am grateful for my husband. Back when I first started blogging, I dedicated a post to things I love about my husband. It’s worth re-posting here as I thank God for this man who has pledged to love me no matter what–and he does! He loves me though sometimes I wonder why. He is truly evidence of the Lord’s goodness to the least deserving!
1. He loved me first.
2. He loves the Lord Jesus.
3. He makes me laugh.
4. He is a great Daddy to our four boys!
5. He works hard to take care of and provide for our family.
6. He is a man of honesty and integrity.
7. He is really smart, especially with all things technical and electronic.
8. He thinks everything I do is wonderful.
9. He never complains when the house is a mess, the dishes not washed, the clothes aren’t clean, and we’re having cereal for supper. Again.
10. Did I mention he makes me laugh?
11. He loves me still, after all these years and all these children and all those times he’s seen me at my absolute worst.