1. I’ve been sick all week with a summer cold. Yuck.
2. It’s Vacation Bible school week, my church’s first ever. We’ve had a great time learning to “fear not!” because God is with us, all powerful, does what He says He will do, cares for us and gives life through His Son Jesus!
3. #1 and 2 above mean I’ve been exhausted. More so than usual, that is.
4. #1 and 2 above also mean my house is now trashed. More so than usual, that is.
5. After being sick all week (see #1), I am feeling some better; good enough to stress over #4 but not good enough to actually do anything about it (see #3).
6. Nor have I felt good enough to actually post anything here at the blog (as is painfully obvious).
7. I do, however, feel good enough to go see Harry Potter at the movies this afternoon! Can’t wait!